Uganda and Zanzibar (12 days mid-range)
Click here for the extended Itinerary with photo's
- Day 1: Airport Transfer - To Kampala
- Day 2: To Kibale Forest
- Day 3: Chimpanzee tracking - To Queen Elizabeth NP (Game Drive)
- Day 4: Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 5: To Bwindi/ Lake Mutanda
- Day 6: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Gorilla tracking!
- Day 7: Lake Mburo National Park
- Day 8: Lake Mburo - To Entebbe + Flight to Zanzibar (Stone Town)
- Day 9, 10 & 11 - Zanzibar Coast!
- Day 12: Morning at Zanzibar + transfer
- 2 persons 3,800 USD p.p.
- 3 persons 3,500 USD p.p.
- 4 persons 3,250 USD p.p.
- 5 persons 3,180 USD p.p.
Accommodation is based on standard twin/double rooms in nice middle class accommodation. Mihingo Lodge however is high end. Your lodges at Zanzibar are not high end, but have quite a high standard. Most meals are included as well!
- Transport in a 4wd Land Cruiser with pop-up roof for excellent game viewing
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees for Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, Kibale Forest, Lake Mburo NP and Queen Elizabeth National Park.
- All activities described in the itinerary, including game drives and boat trips, unless specified as optional extras*.
- All airport transfers.
- All transfers at Zanzibar as described in the program.
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- Flight to Zanzibar with Kenyan Airlines or Air Uganda.
- Zanzibar extension
- International air fares.
- Entry visas
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
- Optional activities on Zanzibar