Itinerary extension Lake Victoria (3 days)
Day 1: End tour, to Lagoon resort.
After your regular tour ends, Your driver will bring you to the harbor where the boat
departs from Munyonyo. You reach your destination after a short boat trip on Lake
Victoria. You stay at Lagoon Resort. An oasis of calm and tranquility, Lagoon is ideal for
a few days of relaxing in an exotic, tropical, and beautiful peninsula just outside
Kampala. The resort is located on a bay in Lake Victoria with stunningly beautiful lake
In the afternoon, with a local guide you can go out to observe the monkeys in the small forest on the grounds of the resort (included).
Day 2: Optional activities & relaxation at Lagoon Resort.
During the day you have the option of going - with a local guide - for a walk around the
area. You will receive an introduction to the local population, tropical vegetation and
animals in the area.
Other optional activities:
- Fishing (US $5 per day)
- Mountain Biking (US $15 half day)
- Kayaking (US $15 per hour)
- Village & Community walks (3-4 hours, US $10 per person)
- Sunset cruise (Minimum 5ppl, US $20 per person) *drinks can be purchased in boat*
ACTIVITIES AVAILABLE ONLY ON PRE-BOOKING:
- Water ski
- Jet ski
- Fishing speed boat
- Beach volleyball, nature track, bird watching, badminton, football
Day 3: Enjoy the peninsula and travel to the Airport.
Most of the flights leave late in the evening from Entebbe airport. It's likely you can
spend most of the day still at the Lagoon resort (but check out from your cottage at 11
am). After a nice lunch you will be taking the ferry to the main land, where your guide /
driver will be waiting for you to pick you up.
He will take you straight to Entebbe International Airport unless, you have time enough to have lunch then you can stop at one of the luscious restaurants in Entebbe and fill your stomach before you board your plane!
Day 6: Return flight to Entebbe (Thursday)
Today you will be picked up and brought back to the airport for you flight back to Entebbe.
- 2 persons 390 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 350 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 310 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 300 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 6 persons 280 $ US Dollar p.p.
Rates are excluding single supplements when number is oneven. Single supplement is 60 us dollar (including own tent)
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus.
- English speaking driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/ twin rooms.
- All meals.
- Ferry to and from the island.
- Airport transfer.
- Tips and gratuities to your driver/guide, porters, hotel/camp staff etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
- Optional activities.