Itinerary extension Zanzibar (6 days)
Day 1: Overnight in Kampala.
After your regular tour ends, you will be transferred to your hotel in Kampala for a good night of sleep.
Day 2: Stone Town.
You will be flying from Entebbe to Zanzibar. You will spend first night in Stone Town.
The hotel is owned by a Zanzibarian-Dutch couple that tries to integrate the best of both cultures, with traditional Zanzibarian details (such as traditional Zanzibarian beds but Western size), friendly staff, real espresso coffee/cappuccino) The breakfast is served on the rooftop and includes fresh fruits and juices, homemade bread, chocolate cake and jams, egg of your choice, fruits and (herbal) tea or espresso coffee/cappuccino.
Day 3/4/5: City Tour and transfer to Blue Oyster Hotel in Jambiani.
Together with a guide you will make a tour in Stone Town. You will get to know the way
of living; you will wander around in the narrow streets of Stone Town and get acquainted
with the local people. You will also visit the Spice market and some historical highlights
of Stone Town.
After the city tour, you will be transferred to your place at the beach for the coming four days. Your driver will bring you to Jambiani (east coast), where you will stay at Blue Oyster Hotel.
Available excursions from Jambiani are:
- Snorkling at Mnemba Atoll
- Diving at Mnemba Atoll
- Sailing the Indian ocean on a traditional Dhow
- Visit local villages
- Spice tours
- Dolphin tours
- Visit Jozani Forest
Day 6: Return flight to Entebbe (Thursday)
Today you will be picked up and brought back to the airport for you flight back to Entebbe.
- 1 person 1,260 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 2 persons 1,050 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 1,015 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 970 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 965 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 6 persons 940 $ US Dollar p.p.
Accommodation is based on twin/ double rooms (shared)
Your transport to the island and to the airport is provided in a 4wd mini bus (max 7 pax).
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Return flight Entebbe – Zanzibar (Air Uganda or Fly 540).
- All accommodation in middle class hotels, based on Bed and Breakfast.
- City Tour Stonetown.
- All transfers on Zanzibar.
- Visa Tanzania (50$ to be paid on the Airport of Zanzibar)
- Visa Uganda (50$ to be paid only in case you are not immediately going for your flight home)
- All drinks
- Meals which are not inclusive in the accommodation