3-Day Group tour NyiragongoActive Volcano
Travel in a group and climb the remarkable landmark of the Democratic Republic of Congo, the Nyiragongo volcano. One of the world's most active volcano's and the largest lava lake.
- Climb the volcano with your group
- Overnight stay on the crater rim
- Personal cook included!
3 day Gorilla tracking group tourGorilla Tracking in Uganda
Discover the unique mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and stay on a peninsula in beautiful lake Mutanda with views over the Virunga volcanoes!
- Gorilla tracking in Bwindi Forest!
- Specaclar Lake Mutanda!
- Wonderful lodging!
8-day group tour 2017The Best of Uganda on a shoestring
Experience the best Uganda in 8 days. Travel via the thee fields around Fort Portal to the tropical Kibale Forest, enjoy the best of Uganda's wildlife Uganda's most populair park Queen Elizabeth NP and sigh up for your gorilla tracking!
- All the highlights in only 8 days!
- Join an international group!
- Chimp permit included
7-Day Tanzania group tourWilderness camping!
This group tour is perfect for people who are adventurous and want to camp in the wild. Wilderness camping is camping in a comfortable way with delicious hot meals prepared by a safari chef. You will experience all highlights of the Northern Circuit.
- Amazing wildlife in Serengeti and Ngorogoro crater
- Camping equipment and safari cook included
- Lake Manyara N.P. or Tarangire N.P.
15 Day Cycling tour UgandaOff-Road adventure!
For those wishing to get out of the 4WD and really feel the road, be more active and experience the beautiful nature and culture of Uganda closely, we have designed this two-week tour through Uganda on your bycicle.
- Cycling trough Uganda using of-roads!
- 24/7 support vehicle to follow and for the longer distances and safaris
- Safaris, nature & trackings
9-day Kilimanjaro group tourClimb the roof of Africa!
The less known but beautiful Machame route to reach the roof of Africa! This group tour has a guaranteed departure every month. Matoke tours organizes this spectacular climb via the Machame route.
- Reaching the top of Africa's highest mountain
- Camping equipment and hot meals included
- Professional guidance from certified guides and crew