Motor Cross Tour Uganda (16 days mid-range)
- Day 1: Arrival in Uganda
- Day 2: Test Bikes - To Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- Day 3: To Murchison Falls National Park
- Day 4: Wildlife in Murchison Falls
- Day 5: To Hoima
- Day 6: To Kibale Forest
- Day 7: Kibale Forest N.P. (Swamp walk en Chimpanzee tracking)
- Day 8: To Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 9: Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Day 10: To Bwindi (Ruhija)
- Day 11: To Bwindi / Lake Mutanda
- Day 12: Bwindi Impenetrable Forest - Gorilla tracking!
- Day 13: Lake Bunyonyi
- Day 14: To Masaka
- Day 15: Via Kampala (drop bikes) to Entebbe
- Day 16: Bye bye Uganda - Airport transfer
- 2 persons 3,850 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 3,270 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 2,880 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 2,750 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 6 persons 2,600 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 7 persons 2,5500 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 8 persons 2,500 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 9 persons 2,450 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 10 persons 2,400 $ US Dollar p.p.
We use the Honda XLR 250 for this trip. This bike is very suitable for the roads in Uganda and easy to maintain while on the road.
Your support vehicle is a 4wd mini bus. Normally there are 8 seats, but we remove the 3 seats behind for spare parts and a spare bike. The car is 4wd and has a pop up roof, so it can be used as well for game drives in the national parks. Your driver/guide is driving it and the mechanic accompanies him. Your support vehicle drives far behind the group, so you don't have to watch it all the time. In the busy cities and national parks he will drive close and in front of you for your safety (traffic and wildlife).
Accommodation is based on standard twin/double rooms (shared) in mid-range hotels.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- 1 Motor bike pp (Honda XLR 250).
- Support vehicle + fuel
- All fuel for the support vehicle.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in standard double/twin rooms (shared).
- All park entrance fees according to the program.
- All activities mentioned in the program unless specified as 'optional'.
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares.
- Fuel for your bike
- Own risk for bike of USD 1000,-
- Entry visa Uganda
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance (+ upgrade for bikers).
- All drinks
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter in case of gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes quite some meals, check the program for the details.
- Full Board : Day 2, 7, 9, 12
- Half Board : Day 6, 8, 11
- Bed and BreakFast : Day 1, 5, 13, 14, 15, 10
- No meals included : Day 3, 4