Gorilla's and Lions in Uganda (6 days mid-range)
- Queen Elizabeth N.P. (safari)
- Bwindi (Gorilla tracking)
Click here for the extended Itinerary with photo's
- Day 1: Airport pick up + overnight stay in Kampala
- Day 2: Drive to Queen Elizabeth + game drive
- Day 3: Queen Elizabeth: Game drive and boat safari
- Day 4: Ishasha (tree climbing lions) + drive to Bwindi
- Day 5: Gorilla tracking
- Day 6: Visit equator and drive back to Kampala
- 1 person 2,940 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 2 persons 1,950 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 1,790 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 1,600 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 1,570 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 6 persons 1,480 $ US Dollar p.p.
All accommodations are mid-range hotels/lodges.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing (or upgrade).
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees for Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500).
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes quite some meals, check the program for the details.
- Full Board : Day 3, 5
- Half Board : Day 2, 4
- Bed & Breakfast : Day 1