Into the heart of Uganda (17 days mid-range)
- Jinja (river Nile)
- Sipi Falls (waterfall hike)
- Murchison Falls N.P. (Safari)
- Kibale Forest (Chimpanzee tracking)
- Queen Elizabeth N.P. (Safari)
- Bwindi (Gorilla tracking)
- Lake Bunyonyi
- Day 1: Airport pick up + overnight stay in Kampala
- Day 2: To Jinja (river Nile)
- Day 3: Free day in Jinja
- Day 4: To Sipi Falls
- Day 5: Waterfall hike Sipi
- Day 6: To Murchison Falls N.P.
- Day 7: Game drive and boat safari
- Day 8: Game drive + to Hoima
- Day 9: To Kibale Forest
- Day 10: Chimpanzee tracking and Swamp walk
- Day 11: Visit tea plantation + game drive Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 12: Game drive and boat safari
- Day 13: Drive to Bwindi
- Day 14: Gorilla tracking
- Day 15: Drive to Lake Bunyonyi + to the island
- Day 16: Free day at the island
- Day 17: Drive back to Kampala/Entebbe (airport)
- 1 person 5,900 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 2 persons 3,835 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 3,465 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 3,040 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 2,980 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 6 persons 2,770 $ US Dollar p.p.
Accommodation is based on standard twin/double rooms (shared); all in good mid-range hotels/lodges. This is with exception of Paraa Safari Lodge which is a luxurious lodge.
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd mini bus with pop-up roof for excellent safari view viewing (or upgrade, see Transport)
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees for Murchison Falls N.P., Kibale Forest N.P., Queen Elizabeth N.P. and Bwindi Impenetrable Forest.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes quite some meals, check the program for the details.
- Full Board : Day 6, 7, 10, 12, 14
- Half Board : Day 4, 5, 9, 11, 13
- Bed and BreakFast : Day 1, 2, 3, 8, 15, 16