Uganda adventure de luxe (13 days)
- Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (Safari-hike)
- Murchison Falls N.P. (Safari)
- Kibale Forest (Chimpanzee tracking)
- Queen Elizabeth N.P. (Safari)
- Bwindi (Gorilla tracking)
- Lake Mburo N.P. (Safari)
- Day 1: Airport pick up + overnight stay in Kampala
- Day 2: Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary + To Murchison Falls N.P.
- Day 3: Game drive and boat safari
- Day 4: Game drive + To Hoima
- Day 5: To Kibale Forest
- Day 6: Chimpanzee tracking and Swamp walk
- Day 7: Visit tea plantation + game drive Queen Elizabeth N.P.
- Day 8: Game drive and boat safari
- Day 9: Drive to Bwindi
- Day 10: Gorilla tracking
- Day 11: Drive to Lake Mburo N.P.
- Day 12: Safari hike and boat safari
- Day 13: Drive back to Kampala/Entebbe (airport)
- 1 person 7,420 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 2 persons 5,020 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 3 persons 4,700 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 4 persons 4,160 $ US Dollar p.p.
- 5 persons 4,100 $ US Dollar p.p.
Accommodation is based on twin/double rooms (shared); all in semi-luxurious and luxurious lodges. This is with exception of Kon Tiki in Hoima which is a good mid-range hotel (the best place in town).
Inclusions / Exclusions
- Transport in a 4wd big land-cruiser with pop-up roof for excellent safari viewing.
- All fuel for the tour.
- English speaking Ugandan driver/guide.
- Accommodation in double/twin rooms (shared).
- 1,5 liter mineral-water per person per day
- Meals as indicated.
- Entrance fees for Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Murchison Falls N.P., Kibale Forest N.P., Queen Elizabeth N.P., Bwindi Impenetrable Forest and Lake Mburo N.P.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- 1 Chimpanzee permit per person (à USD 150)
- 1 Gorilla permit per person (à USD 500)
- International air fares.
- Entry visa Uganda
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance.
- All drinks except 1,5 liter mineral-water per person per day
- Meals and snacks which are not inclusive in the accommodation.
- A porter for during the gorilla trackings (someone who carries your daypack).
- All activities that are not mentioned in the program or activities that are mentioned in the program as optional activity.
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of a personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.).
The cost of the tour includes all meals, except for the first night in Kampala where it is not possible to book on full board.