- All airport transfers
- Transport in a 4wd safari van with pop-up roof
- Professional English-speaking driver/guide in Uganda and Kenya
- All fuel for tour
- 1 intercontinental flight from Kigali to Nairobi
- Accommodations as listed
- Meals as listed
- Park entrance fees and activities as listed
- Drinking water in the vehicle
- 1 Chimpanzee tracking permit per personJan–June US$150 / July–Dec US$200
- 1 Gorilla tracking permit per personJan–June US$600 / July–Dec US$700
- International flights
- Visa (East African Visa recommended)
- Upgrade to Landcruiser vehicle in Kenya
- Activities described as optional in the itinerary
- Cost of a porter to carry your daypack during gorilla tracking (recommended)
- Personal insurance (medical/travel)
- Government tax or park fee increases
- Tips and gratuities to driver/guides, rangers, site guides, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, souvenirs etc.)
When you book your trip with Matoke Tours – to any of our destinations – Matoke Tours will donate US$ 5 per person to our unique Omutti project. With this donation, you fly climate neutral to Africa!
Click here for more information.
The bookings with the hotels mentioned in the itinerary depend on availability. Reservations will only be made after your booking.
In case the mentioned hotels are not available during the requested period, we will do our utmost best to book a hotel in the same class for you (of course we will only do this after consulting you). It is not possible to ‘reserve’ gorilla and chimpanzee permits. Therefore we can only buy them after your booking and down-payment and also here it all depends on availability.