Rates 2018/ 2019
|Rates per person
One single supplement is included when traveling with 3 persons. Any other single supplement is: US$ 480
All rates are quoted in USD. If you like to be quoted in Ethiopian Birr, Euros or any other currency, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Since this is a private tour, departures can be organised anytime throughout the year subject to the availability of accommodation and transport.
Note: The best travel time for this trip will be between November and early February, due to the Whale Shark season in Djibouti. Get in touch with one of our agents to discuss alternative activities for day 2, if you wish to travel between February and October by sending an email to email@example.com
Tour Package Includes:
- All airport transfers
- Transportation in a 4WD Toyota Landcruiser
- All fuel for the tour
- English speaking Djiboutian driver/guide
- *All accommodation listed in program
- Meals as listed in program
- Park and entrance fees according to program
- All activities listed in program
Tour Package Excludes:
- International air fares
- Entry visa to Djibouti
- Meals that are not part of your accommodation, except where it is listed in the program
- Activities that are described as optional
- Personal (medical/travel) insurance
- Government tax and park fees increase
- Tips and gratuities to rangers, driver/guide, porter, hotel staff, etc.
- All expenses of personal nature (e.g. drinks, laundry, optional activities, souvenirs etc.).
*The bookings with the lodges mentioned in the program depend on availability. Reservations will only be made after your booking. In case the mentioned hotels are not available during the requested period, we will do our utmost to book a hotel in the same class for you (of course we will only do this after consulting you).
This trip offers a combination of mid-range with semi-luxe accommodation where possible. In Lac Abbe for instance, simple budget accommodation in very basic huts is all there is to offer. It will likely be a hot and uncomfortable night. If you are up for the challenge, we do think that this is an amazing experience worth moving out of your comfort-zone for.
The hotel selection on Plage des Sables Blancs is the best on the beach but it is only mid-range in Matoke standards. The hotel in Djibouti City is of semi-lux standard.